The HPE ProLiant DL180 Gen9 is a 2U rack server designed with the right balance of expandability, performance, reliability, and manageability. This rack server features high storage density, flexible configurations, and automated management. For small businesses (SMB), large enterprises, and budget-conscious data centers, this rack server is ideal for virtualization and hyperscale environments.
Proliant DL180 Gen9 Mounting Equipment:
- Slide Rail: 2U Raven 105-A Rail for HP
- 4 Post Racks: 19” width, 20”-30” mounting depth
- 2 Post Racks: 19” width, 3”-6” uprights
- Universal Rail: 2U Universal Rack Rails
- 4 Post Shelf: Rack Mount Sliding Shelf
- 2 Post Shelf: 2U Fixed Heavy Duty Rack Shelf
Proliant DL180 Gen9 Mounting Specifications
- Length (depth): 23.9″ (607 mm)
- Width: 17.54″ (445 mm)
- Height: 3.44” (87.4 mm)
- Weight: 47.6 lb (21.59 kg) maximum weight
- U height: 2U
- Rack width: 17”
- Mountable depth: 23-24”
Proliant DL180 Gen9 Hardware Specifications
- RAM: HP SmartMemory (16) DDR4, up to 2133 MHz (512 GB max)
- Storage: Standard HP Dynamic Smart Array B140i, optional HP Smart Array Controllers, and HP Smart HBAs via PCIe stand-up cards
- CPU options: Up to 2 Intel Xeon E5-2600 v3 Series, 4/6/8/10/12 Cores, PCIe 3.0, up to 6 available slot(s)
- Power: Up to 94 percent efficient (Platinum), 550 W multi-output, 900 W RPS1 Hot swap fans with optional redundancy
- Remote management: HPE iLO (Firmware HPE iLO4 2.0 or later) 2GB NAND
Proliant DL180 Gen9 Dimensions and Rack Compatibility
The Proliant DL180 Gen9 chassis is 2 rack units in height, has a depth of 24 inches and will fit in standard EIA 19 inch racks.
Rails allow the most efficient service and maintenance of the machine. RackSolutions specifically designed a slide rail kit to fit the shoulder screws of the DL180 Gen9.
Universal rails that have a height of 2U and support up to 24 inches of depth will be compatible with the Proliant DL180 Gen9. A benefit of these is the ability to re-use them for different servers or future upgrades. Plus, it’s easy to slide your server in and out of them for maintenance.
Other products that will be useful when mounting your server can be found here: