The Dell PowerEdge R630 is a general-purpose server designed to run complex and demanding workloads. The 1U features highly scalable memory, I/O capacity, and flexible network options. For individuals who want features that manage data overload and maximize application capacity, this rack server is a great solution for midsize or large businesses.
PowerEdge R630 Mounting Equipment
- Slide Rail:1U Cobra 110-A Dry Slide Rail for Dell
- 4 Post Racks: 19” width, 20”-30” mounting depth
- 2 Post Racks: 19” width, 3”-6” uprights
- Universal Rail: 1U Universal Rack Rails
- 4 Post Sliding Shelf: Rack Mount Sliding Shelves
- 2 Post Fixed Shelf: Tool-less Rack Shelf
PowerEdge R630 Mounting specifications
- Length (depth): 30.27” (768.86 mm)
- Width: 19” (18.99 in)
- Height: 1.69” (42.80 mm)
- Weight: 17.4 kg max (38.3 lbs)
- U height: 1U
- Rack width: 19”
- Mountable depth: 30” – 35”
PowerEdge R630 Hardware Specifications
- RAM: 24 x DDR4 RDIMM and LRDIMM, Up to 768GB
- Storage: Internal hard drive bay and hot-plug backplane: Up to 24 x 1.8” SATA SSD
- CPU options: Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v3 product family
- Power: Hot-plug, redundant power supply units; 495W AC, 750W AC, 750W AC mixed mode, 1100W AC, 1100W DC
- Remote management: iDRAC7 Enterprise with Lifecycle Controller
Dell PowerEdge R630 Dimensions and Rack Compatibility
The PowerEdge R630 chassis is 1 rack unit in height, has a depth of 30 inches and will fit in standard EIA 19 inch racks.
Rails allow for the most efficient use of space when mounting servers. RackSolutions specifically designed a slide rail kit to fit the shoulder screws of the PowerEdge R630.
Universal rails that have a height of 1U and support up to 30 inches of depth will be compatible with the PE R630. A benefit of these is the ability to re-use them for different servers or future upgrades. Plus, it’s easy to slide your server in and out of them for maintenance.
Other products that will be useful when mounting your server can be found here: