The HPE Proliant DL380 is a 2U rack server designed to reduce costs and complexity. This server features energy-efficiency, agile infrastructure management, and a flexible design. For those who want to deploy a single platform to handle a variety of enterprise workloads, this rack server offers continuous availability and high-performance computing (HPC).
Proliant DL380 Gen9 Mounting Equipment
- Slide Rail: 2U Raven 47 Rail for HP
- 4 Post Racks: 19” width, 20”-30” mounting depth
- 2 Post Racks: 19” width, 3”-6” uprights
- Universal Rail: 2U Universal Rack Rails
- 4 Post Shelf: Rack Mount Sliding Shelf
- 2 Post Shelf: 2U Fixed Heavy Duty Rack Shelf
Proliant DL380 Gen9 Mounting specifications
- Length (depth): 26.75” (679.4 mm)
- Width: 17.54” (446 mm)
- Height: 3.44” (87.3 mm)
- Weight: 23.6 kg (51.5 lb)
- U height: 2U
- Rack width: 19”
- Mountable depth: 27”
Proliant DL380 Gen9 Hardware Specifications
- RAM: Up to 3TB (2400MHz max) / 24 x 128GB LRDIMM
- Storage: Up to 52TB (Hot Plug SFF SAS) / 24+2 x 2TB (with optional rear SFF drive cage)
- CPU options: Intel E5-2600v3 Processor, Intel E5-2600v4 Processor
- Power: HPE 500 W Flex Slot Platinum Hot Plug Power Supply, HPE 800 W Flex Slot Platinum Hot Plug Power Supply, HPE 1400 W Flex Slot Platinum Plus Hot Plug Power Supply
- Remote management: HPE iLO Remote Management
Proliant DL380 Gen9 Dimensions and Rack Compatibility
The Proliant DL380 Gen9 chassis is 2 rack units in height, has a depth of 27 inches and will fit in standard EIA 19 inch racks.
Rails allow for the most efficient use of space when mounting servers. RackSolutions specifically designed a slide rail kit to fit the shoulder screws of the DL380.
Universal rails that have a height of 2U and support up to 27 inches of depth will be compatible with the Proliant DL380. A benefit of these is the ability to re-use them for different servers or future upgrades. Plus, it’s easy to slide your server in and out of them for maintenance.
Other products that will be useful when mounting your server can be found here: