The HPE Proliant DL360p is a 1U rack server designed to improve productivity and enhance storage potential. This server features industry leading performance, energy-efficiency, and storage capacity. For those who want increased automation capabilities, this rack server is ideal for general purpose applications and dynamic computing workloads.
Proliant DL360p Gen 8 Mounting Equipment
- Slide Rail: 1U Raven 13 Rail for HP
- 4 Post Racks: 19” width, 20”-30” mounting depth
- 2 Post Racks: 19” width, 3”-6” uprights
- Universal Rail: 1U Universal Rack Rails
- 4 Post Shelf: Rack Mount Sliding Shelf
- 2 Post Shelf: 2U Fixed Heavy Duty Rack Shelf
Proliant DL360p Gen 8 Mounting specifications
- Length (depth): 8 SFF/10 SFF: 27.5” (698.5 mm), 4 LFF: 29.5” (749.3 mm)
- Width: 17.1” (434.34 mm)
- Height: 1.7” (43.18 mm)
- Weight: 8 SFF/10 SFF: 19.2 kg (42.3 lbs), 4 LFF: 20.7 kg (45.6 lbs)
- U height: 1U
- Rack width: 17”
- Mountable depth: 27-30”
Proliant DL360p Gen 8 Hardware Specifications
- RAM: Up to 768 GB maximum, 24 DIMM slots for DDR3, maximum speed up to 1866 MHz
- Storage: 12 TB SFF (10 x 1.2 TB HDD) or 9.6 TB SFF (8 x 1.2 TB HDD) or 12 TB LFF (4 x 3 TB HDD)
- CPU options: Intel Xeon E5-2600 v2 or E5-2600, choice of 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, or 12 cores, speeds from 1.7 up to 3.5 GHz
- Power: Hot plug redundant power supply; 460 W (at 100 to 120 V ac), 460 W (at 200 to 240 V ac), 750 W (at 100 to 120 V ac), 750 W (at 200 to 240 V ac)
- Remote management: HPE iLO Management Engine
Proliant DL360p Gen 8 Dimensions and Rack Compatibility
The Proliant DL360p Gen8 chassis is 1 rack unit in height, has a depth of 27 inches and will fit in standard EIA 19 inch racks.
Rails allow for the most efficient use of space when mounting servers. RackSolutions specifically designed a slide rail kit to fit the shoulder screws of the DL360p.
Universal rails that have a height of 2U and support up to 27 inches of depth will be compatible with the Proliant DL360p. A benefit of these is the ability to re-use them for different servers or future upgrades. Plus, it’s easy to slide your server in and out of them for maintenance.
Other products that will be useful when mounting your server can be found here: