The Dell PowerEdge R210 is a 1U rack server designed for enterprise-class manageability and storage expandability. This server rack features advanced management capabilities, low wattage power supply, and external storage connectivity options in an ultra-compact chassis. For those who need energy-optimized technology, this rack server is ideal for small businesses or as a specialized application server for larger corporations.
PowerEdge R210 Mounting Equipment
- Slide Rail: 1U Cobra 155-A Dry Slide Rail for Dell, 1U 110-D Fixed Rail for Dell
- Fixed Rail: 1U 100-G Rail for Dell, 1U 110-F Fixed Rail for Dell
- 4 Post Racks: 19” width, 20”-30” mounting depth
- 2 Post Racks: 19” width, 3”-6” uprights
- Universal Rail: 1U Universal Rack Rails
- 4 Post Sliding Shelf: Fixed Rack Shelf
- 2 Post Fixed Shelf: Light Duty Server Rack Shelf 24″
PowerEdge R210 Mounting Specifications
- Length (depth): 15.5” (393.7 mm)
- Width: 17” (431 mm)
- Height: 1.68” (42.6 mm)
- Weight: 8.058 kg (17.76 lbs)
- U height: 1U
- Rack width: 17”
- Mountable depth: 16”
PowerEdge R210 Hardware Specifications
- RAM: Up to 16GB (4 DIMM slots): 1GB /2GB /4GB DDR3 up to 1333MHz
- Storage: Up to 6TB; Up to two 2.5”/3.5” SAS, SATA, or SSD drives
- CPU options: Quad-core Intel Xeon processors 3400 series, Dual-core Intel Celeron G1101, Intel Pentium G6950, Dual-core Intel Core i3 processor 500 series
- Power: Single cabled power supply (250W)
- Remote management: iDRAC6 optional
Dell PowerEdge R210 Dimensions and Rack Compatibility
The PowerEdge R210 chassis is 1 rack unit in height, has a depth of 16 inches and will fit in standard EIA 19 inch racks.
Rails allow for the most efficient use of space when mounting servers. RackSolutions specifically designed a slide rail kit to fit the shoulder screws of the PowerEdge R210.
Universal rails that have a height of 1U and support up to 16 inches of depth will be compatible with the PE R210. A benefit of these is the ability to re-use them for different servers or future upgrades. Plus, it’s easy to slide your server in and out of them for maintenance.
Other products that will be useful when mounting your server can be found here: