The HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 Plus Server is a 2U rack server designed to provide greater processing power, faster memory speeds up to 3200 MT/s and increased data transfer rates with PCIe Gen4 capabilities. This server is designed with flexibility while delivering a high core count and large memory footprint. For those who need a purpose-built platform for virtualization, this rack server is ideal for High Performance Compute and memory centric workloads.
Proliant DL385 Gen10 Mounting Equipment
- Slide Rail: 1U-2U HP Dry Sliding Rail Kits for Gen 10 Plus
- 4 Post Racks: 19” width, 20”-30” mounting depth
- 2 Post Racks: 19” width, 3”-6” uprights
- Universal Rail: 2U Universal Rack Rails
- 4 Post Shelf: Rack Mount Sliding Shelf
- 2 Post Shelf: 2U Fixed Heavy Duty Rack Shelf
Proliant DL385 Gen10 Mounting Specifications
- Length (depth): SFF/LFF: 28” (711 mm) / 29.5” (749 mm)
- Width: SFF/LFF: 17.54” (445 mm)
- Height: 3.44” (87.4 mm)
- Weight: SFF/LFF: 19.7 kg (43.50 lb) maximum, 15.1 kg (33.25 lb) minimum / 24.7 kg (54.5 lb) maximum, 17.3 kg (38.25 lb) minimum
- U height: 2U
- Rack width: 17”
- Mountable depth: 28-30”
Proliant DL385 Gen10 Hardware Specifications
- RAM: HPE DDR4 SmartMemory, Registered (RDIMM); 32 DIMM Slots Available, 16 DIMM slots per processor, 8 channels per processor, 2 DIMMs per channel; 8.0TB, 32 x 256 GB LRDIMM at 3200 MHz
- Storage: 8.0TB, 32 x 256 GB LRDIMM at 3200 MHz
- CPU options: AMD EPYC 7000 Series, 2nd Generation AMD EPYC 7000 Series, 64 or 48 or 32 or 24 or 16 or 8, per processor, depending on model
- Power: 2 Flexible Slot power supplies, maximum depending on model (1400 W Power supply, 800 W Power supply, 500 W Power supply)
- Remote management: HPE iLO Remote Management, HPE iLO 5 ASIC
Proliant DL385 Gen10 Dimensions and Rack Compatibility
The Proliant DL385 Gen10 Plus chassis is 2 rack units in height, has a depth of 30 inches and will fit in standard EIA 19 inch racks.
Rails allow for the most efficient use of space when mounting servers. RackSolutions specifically designed a slide rail kit to fit the shoulder screws of the DL385 Gen10 Plus.
Universal rails that have a height of 2U and support up to 29 inches of depth will be compatible with the Proliant DL385 Gen10 Plus. A benefit of these is the ability to re-use them for different servers or future upgrades. Plus, it’s easy to slide your server in and out of them for maintenance.
Other products that will be useful when mounting your server can be found here: