Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Process
- Customer has 30 days from the date of purchase to request a return.
- All returned parts may be subject to a restocking charge. The standard restocking charge is 20%.
- Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and RMA FORM before returning any merchandise.
- Customer has 30 days from the date RMA is issued to ship the product back to RackSolutions.
- RackSolutions will only accept returns for products that are NOT damaged. If a product arrives to customer damaged then customer is responsible for contacting RackSolutions and showing proof of damage. If a return arrives to RackSolutions and the product has been damaged, the customer will not receive a refund. Customer is responsible for properly packaging the product so that it is not damaged in return shipping.
- Customer has 30 days from the date RMA is issued to ship the product back to RackSolutions. Additional restocking fees will be applied to orders that are received more than 30 days after RMA has been issued.
- Single returned racks that have been assembled will incur a 25% restocking fee. Racks must be complete. Multiple assembled racks may not be returned.
- For more information regarding orders and returns please visit our Orders and Returns
Questions? Don't know your order ID?
Call 1-888-505-7225 and we can help you out.