Ordering & Shipping
- We ship products via FedEx. Freight and palletized shipping can be arranged.
- We have low international shipping rates. We also offer shipping from multiple regions.
- Online orders received before 2:00 PM Central time for in stock products will be shipped same day. Transit times include business days only. For Saturday Delivery service or other special shipping requests, please call sales at 888-505-RACK before placing the order.
- Online ordering is provided for convenience and for evaluation of our products. Orders over 50 kits may require special shipping considerations and must be pre-arranged over the phone. Any orders may be placed by contacting RackSolutions directly.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal for online orders.
- COD orders can be arranged by calling RackSolutions. See the contact page for phone numbers and e-mail addresses.
- RackSolutions retains the right to reject any purchase order.
- Customers who wish to pay with a P.O. must first submit a Customer Account Form and a Credit References Form by email: email@example.com fax: 214-853-5687.
RackSolutions warrants its products against defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. RackSolutions liability shall be limited to repairing or replacing, at our option, any defective product. RackSolutions makes no warranty as to products manufactured by third parties. All such warranty claims should be made with the third party manufacturer.
Shipping Errors and Defective Products
Claims for shipping shortages, errors, or defective products must be in writing and received by RackSolutions within ten (10) days after receipt of shipment by buyer. Failure to make such claim within the stated period shall constitute an irrevocable acceptance of the goods and an admission that they fully comply with all the terms and conditions of the buyer's order.
Customer has 10 days from date of PO to cancel order, if an order has not shipped. If an order has already shipped out of our warehouse then it cannot be cancelled and it will be processed as an RMA. See below information on our return policy. BTO (built to order), large stocking orders, or anything that does not fall within RackSolutions normal stocked product line cannot be cancelled.
- Customer has 30 days from date of purchase to request a return.
- All returned parts may be subject to a restocking charge. The standard restocking charge is 20%.
- Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and RMA FORM before returning any merchandise.
- Customer has 30 days from date RMA is issued to ship product back to RackSolutions.
- RackSolutions will only accept returns for products that are NOT damaged. If product arrives to customer damaged then customer is responsible for contacting RackSolutions and showing proof of damage. If return arrives to RackSolutions and product has been damaged customer will not receive a refund. Customer is responsible for properly packaging product so that it is not damaged in return shipping.
- Customer has 30 days from date RMA is issued to ship product back to RackSolutions. Additional re-stocking fees will be applied to orders that are received more then 30 days after RMA has been issued.
- Single returned racks that have been assembled will incur a 25% restocking fee. Racks must be complete. Multiple assembled racks may not be returned.
- For more information regarding orders and returns please visit our Orders and Returns
Product Information, Selection, and Use
RackSolutions may provide information, including technical information, specifications, recommendations and other materials for customers convenience and selection of products. The accuracy or completeness of product information is not guaranteed and is subject to change without notice. Customer is solely responsible for evaluating and selecting products and determining whether each product is fit for a particular purpose and is suitable for customer’s use and method of application. Products are not manufactured to a customer’s specification unless expressly written and agreed in writing.